*Subject to change depending on development priorities and market changes
- Permissionless DEX Engine: Following the success of the ApolloX DEX Engine broker solution, APX plans to launch the Permissionless DEX Engine SDK. Any DeFi project will be able to independently integrate the SDK to set up their own derivatives platform.
- More Perpetual Types: Look forward to high volatility contracts on APX DEX! Profit even when mainstream crypto markets trade sideways.
- New Trading Mode on V2: Like predicting prices? APX will launch a new trading mode for those looking for a fun time! More details to be announced.
- Higher Leverage: APX will consider feedback from traders and may increase Degen Mode’s maximum leverage (currently 750x) for maximum thrill and gains.
- Continue to Expand Multichain Ecosystem: APX committed to building a multi-chain ecosystem since its launch. After V1’s integration with Base network, we plan to integrate V2 with Base, and will continue to add support for promising and in-demand chains.
- Telegram Trading Bot: APX will build its own Telegram trading bot, uniquely tailored for trading perpetuals on APX DEX for the convenience of traders.
- V2 (BSC) Trading Leaderboard: To reduce $APX emissions and increase the number of $APX stakers in APX DAO, APX plans to reward the top 50 traders on V2 (BSC) who hold veNFTs, on a weekly basis.
- Burn Repurchased APX: Currently, APX uses 50% of daily V1 fees and 30% of daily V2 fees to repurchase $APX tokens from secondary markets. Repurchased $APX is added to the DAO staking rewards pool and distributed to $APX stakers. To further reduce the circulating supply of $APX tokens, APX DAO will hold a governance vote to burn these repurchased $APX instead.